If my family does not live in the Zanesville City Schools District, can my child “open enroll” into the school district to attend the Blended Learning Option program?


If you live outside the boundaries of Zanesville City Schools, you may complete an open enrollment application to enter the Blended Learning Option. Please keep in mind, should you later decide to exit the Blended Learning Option program, your child would need to return to their assigned home school district. As with all “open enrollment” applications, entry into the program is based upon the capacity of the staff available to teach in the Blended Learning Option program.

Print This Article
View text-based website