Looking for a great place to work?
Zanesville City Schools is looking for wonderful people to work in our school buildings as Substitute Teachers and Substitute Paraprofessional Aides.
- Substitute Paraprofessional Aide pay is $10 per hour.
- Zanesville City Schools has raised the pay rate of Substitute Teachers to $120 per day.
You can choose your building and/or grade level, if you have the proper credentials. This includes a background check and a license for a Substitute Teacher or an aide permit for Substitute Paraprofessional Aides.
- For information on Substitute Teacher licenses, please click here.
- For information on Substitute Paraprofessional Aide permits, please click here.
- For additional information, you can contact Mike Emmert, Director of Human Resources, at the Zanesville City Schools Administration Center.