Skip to main content
Voice Recognition

Request a Transcript

Zanesville High School  \  School Counseling  \  Request a Transcript

Request a Transcript

Do you need a transcript? Here's how you secure one from Zanesville High School:

1. GRADUATES or other FORMER STUDENTSE-mail or call Mrs. Wonda Tabler at 740-453-0335 in the ZHS Main office.

2. CURRENT STUDENTS: Contact your school counselor.

3. Include your personal information (including your graduation year, and your maiden name, if applicable).

4. Make sure you provide the correct name and MAILING address for where the transcript will be sent.