ONLINE LEARNING SCHEDULE
- Each Friday, students follow a modified schedule. Teachers will advise students the specific times they will meet that day.
- During the week, individual teachers will communicate with students during planning periods, before school, and after school, through e-mails and phone calls.
- Students will have assignments to complete every day to track attendance. All work for online students will be posted to Google Classroom, Edmentum, or Blackboard. Students have log-in information for the platform the teacher chose to use.
- If a student is having difficulty logging in, contact the classroom teacher.
- If you have questions or concerns about your child's classwork, please contact the classroom teacher.
- If you have any questions regarding attendance, please contact Mr. Roger Cook by calling the ZHS office (740-453-0335).
Make sure your child checks e-mail and Google Classroom every day. If you have questions, e-mail teachers or call ZHS for direction.